USE OF OUR SERVICE
You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with Mobile Events, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must enter into this Agreement on your behalf, and will be responsible for your use of and access to the Service; this includes financial responsibility for any items you purchase through the Service. Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 13 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn that we have collected personal information from anyone under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at email@example.com. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by Mobile Events. Mobile Events reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement. Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void.
MOBILE EVENTS ACCOUNTS
You must create an account at Mobile Events in order to gain access to the services and functionality that we may establish and maintain from time to time and in our sole discretion. You may never use another User’s account without permission. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Mobile Events immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Mobile Events will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
By providing Mobile Events your email address, you consent to our using that email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by unsubscribing directly from the email. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, including without limitation a notification that this Agreement has changed, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Service. We will post legal notices to the Service, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities in connection with the Service:
- copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Service in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- using any automated system, including without limitation “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Mobile Events servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that, subject to the privacy settings of our Users, Mobile Events grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from Mobile Events for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
- transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email;
- attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Service;
- taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service;
- collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service;
- using the Service for any commercial purposes;
- impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
- interfering with the proper working of the Service;
- accessing any content on the Service through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Service;
- bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the content therein, or
- decompiling, reverse engineering, or otherwise attempting to obtain the source code of the Service.
Accessing the audiovisual content available on the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming (as defined below) is expressly prohibited. “Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the Mobile Events Service to a User’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the User.
We may, without prior notice, change the Service, stop providing the Service or features of the Service (to you or generally), or create usage limits for the Service. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the Service without notice or liability to Mobile Events, for any reason or for no reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement or your access to the Service for any reason or no reason, you will continue to be bound by the terms of this Agreement which, by their nature, should survive termination, including without limitation ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Mobile Events Users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users. Mobile Events shall have no liability for your interactions with other Users, or for any User’s action or inaction.
Bidding and Payment
If you intend to buy an item offered in an auction style format, you agree that you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller (unless the transaction violates the law or these Terms) if:
- you are the highest bidder for an item at the end of an auction (assuming you meet any minimum bid or reserve requirements for the specific auction), and your bid is accepted by the seller; or
- you purchase an item that is offered for a fixed-price. Payment will be due immediately upon the completion of the auction for your item. If applicable, you agree to pay any sales or use tax on your purchase, as well as any shipping or delivery charges.
You should be aware that the seller may include sales conditions or other terms in the item’s description. You should be sure to read the description carefully, because by bidding on the item you are agreeing to all the terms contained in the description (unless any of the terms violate these Terms or applicable law). Buyers cannot retract their bids. Anyone registering to bid in a Mobile Events auction must be at least 18 years of age. By registering, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old. In addition, by registering for an auction, Mobile Events may contact you about promotions or special offers related to products or services on which you have bid. You may unsubscribe from receiving such information at any time.
Mobile Events’ Role
Mobile Events’ role is to facilitate online auction and fundraising events. We are not involved in the actual transaction between sellers and buyers, and, as such, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that two parties will actually complete a transaction.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may contain links to third-party Web sites and other resources. Mobile Events assumes no responsibility for the availability or content of these outside sites and resources. Therefore, any concerns you may have regarding any other site should be directed to the relevant site administrator or webmaster.
Some areas of the Service may allow Users to post content such as photos and profile information, comments, questions, and other content or information (any such materials a User submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service are referred to as “User Content”).
You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property; seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate third-party rights of any kind, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) or rights of privacy. To the extent that your User Content contains music, you hereby represent that you are the owner of or possess all rights to all the copyright rights, including without limitation the performance, mechanical, and sound recordings rights, with respect to each and every musical composition (including lyrics) and sound recording contained in such User Content and have the power to grant the license granted below. Mobile Events reserves the right, but is not obligated, to reject and/or remove any User Content that Mobile Events believes, in its sole discretion, violates these provisions. You understand that publishing your User Content on the Service is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, mask work rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction.
In connection with your User Content, you affirm, represent and warrant the following:
- You have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement, and each such person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
- Your User Content and Mobile Events’ use thereof as contemplated by this Agreement and the Service will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including but not limited to any Intellectual Property Rights and privacy rights.
- Mobile Events may exercise the rights to your User Content that are granted to Mobile Events under this Agreement, without payment of any guild fees, residuals, payments, fees, or royalties payable under any collective bargaining agreement or otherwise.
- All your User Content and other information that you provide to us is truthful and accurate.
Mobile Events takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other User or third party posts or sends over the Service. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose, and you agree that Mobile Events shall not be liable for any damages you incur or allege to incur as a result of User Content.
END USER LICENSE GRANT
MOBILE EVENTS SERVICE
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Service for your personal, non-commercial use, as permitted by the features of the Service. Mobile Events reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Service and the Mobile Events Content (as defined below). Mobile Events may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
We may make available software to access the Service via a mobile device (“Mobile Software”). To use the Mobile Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the Mobile Service. Mobile Events does not warrant that the Mobile Software will be compatible with your mobile device. Mobile Events hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use a compiled code copy of the Mobile Software for one Mobile Events account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not:
- modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the Mobile Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law;
- rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Mobile Software to any third party or use the Mobile Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party;
- make any copies of the Mobile Software;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Mobile Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Mobile Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Mobile Software; or
- delete the copyright and/or other proprietary rights notices on the Mobile Software. You acknowledge that Mobile Events may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the Mobile Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Mobile Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. Any third-party code that may be incorporated in the Mobile Software is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. The foregoing license grant is not a sale of the Mobile Software or any copy thereof, and Mobile Events or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the Mobile Software (and any copy thereof). If the Mobile Software is being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the Mobile Software by the U.S.
Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1988), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable. The Mobile Software originates in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The Mobile Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the Mobile Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the Mobile Software and the Mobile Events Service.
MOBILE SOFTWARE FROM ITUNES
The following applies to any Mobile Software you acquire from the Apple/Google, Inc. and/or Google Inc (“Apple/Google”) App/Play Store (“Apple/Google-Sourced Software”): You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is solely between you and Mobile Events, not Apple/Google, and that Apple/Google has no responsibility for the Apple/Google-Sourced Software or content thereof. Your use of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software must comply with the App/Play Store Terms of Service. You acknowledge that Apple/Google has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Apple/Google-Sourced Software. In the event of any failure of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple/Google of such failure; upon such notification, Apple/Google’s sole warranty to you will be to refund the purchase price for the Apple/Google-Sourced Software, if any. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple/Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Apple/Google-Sourced Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be solely governed by this Agreement and any law applicable to Mobile Events as provider of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software. You acknowledge that Mobile Events, and not Apple/Google, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to the Apple/Google-Sourced Software or your possession and/or use of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Apple/Google-Sourced Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; and all such claims are governed solely by this Agreement and any law applicable to Mobile Events as provider of the software. You acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Apple/Google-Sourced Software or your possession and use of that Apple/Google-Sourced Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Mobile Events, not Apple/Google, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement. You and Mobile Events acknowledge and agree that Apple/Google, and Apple/Google’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement as relates to your license of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple/Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement as relates to your license of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software against you as a third party beneficiary thereof. You will only use the Apple/Google-Sourced Software in connection with an Apple/Google device that you own or control. You will comply with any applicable third-party terms of agreement which may affect or be affected by your use of the Apple/Google-Sourced Software.
OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
Except for your User Content, the Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music, and User Content (the “Mobile Events Content”), and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Mobile Events and its licensors. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from any materials or content accessible on the Service. Use of the Mobile Events Content or materials on the Service for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
You may choose to or we may invite you to submit comments or ideas about the Service, including without limitation about how to improve the Service or our products (“Ideas”). By submitting any Idea, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Mobile Events under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Idea without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Idea on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, Mobile Events does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Mobile Events, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
Certain features of the Service may be provided for a fee or other charge. If you elect to use paid features of the Service, you agree to the pricing and payment terms for such paid features that we will provide to you and that we may update them from time to time. Mobile Events may add new services for additional fees and charges, or amend fees and charges for existing services, at any time in its sole discretion. Any change to our pricing or payment terms shall become effective in the billing cycle following notice of such change to you. If you do not wish to pay the new or modified fees or charges, your sole remedy shall be to terminate your access to the applicable services.
If you purchase an item through the Service, your purchase will be processed in accordance with the “Orders” section of our website, delivered to you according to our Shipping Policies, and, if applicable, returns will be handled in accordance with our Return Policy, all of which are incorporated herein by this reference.
You may cancel your Mobile Events account at any time; however, there are no refunds for cancellation of the Service, if you have elected to use paid features of the Service. In the event that Mobile Events suspends or terminates your account or this Agreement for your breach of this Agreement, you understand and agree that you shall receive no refund or exchange for any Mobile Events Property, any unused time on a subscription, any license or subscription fees for any portion of the Service, any content or data associated with your account, or for anything else.
Refunds for returned purchases will be handled in accordance with our Return Policy.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: TAXES
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Service at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Mobile Events cares about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Since we respect artist and content owner rights, it is Mobile Events’ policy to respond to alleged infringement notices that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Mobile Events’ copyright agent as set forth in the DMCA. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing to the Designated DMCA Agent listed below:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Mobile Events to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Once proper, bona fide infringement notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent listed below, it is our policy:
- To remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- To notify the content provider, member or user that we have removed or disabled access to the material;
- That repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that we will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the Service.
If the content provider, member, or user believes that the material that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or the content provider, member or user believes that it has the right to post and use such material from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the content provider, member or user must send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated DMCA Agent listed below:
- A physical or electronic signature of the content provider, member or user;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared on the Service before such removal or disabling;
- A statement that the content provider, member or user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
- Content provider’s, member’s, or user’s name, address, telephone number, and, if available, and, if available, email address, and a statement that such person or entity consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located, or, if the content provider’s, member’s or user’s address is located outside the United States, for any judicial district in which Company is located, and that such person or entity will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
The above information must be submitted to the following Designated DMCA Agent:
UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY AND CIVIL PENALTIES, INCLUDING MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Mobile Events and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with Mobile Events’ rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mobile Events and its subsidiaries, agents, licensors, managers, and other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service, including any data or content transmitted or received by you; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation your breach of any of the representations and warranties you make in this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any of your User Content or any that is submitted via your account; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Service with your username, password or other appropriate security code.
THE SERVICE AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THE SERVICE (“PRODUCT”) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MOBILE EVENTS, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THE SERVICE OR THE PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH DOWNLOAD OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
MOBILE EVENTS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE MOBILE EVENTS SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR SERVICE, AND MOBILE EVENTS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOBILE EVENTS, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MOBILE EVENTS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MOBILE EVENTS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE;
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT;
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN;
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE;
- ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY;
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; AND/OR
- USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MOBILE EVENTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Service is controlled and operated from its facilities in the United States. Mobile Events makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You represent and warrant you are not located in a country embargoed by the United States or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist-supporting” country, and that you are not a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government or otherwise listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Mobile Events without restriction.
You agree that the Service shall be deemed solely based in the State of North Carolina. This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of North Carolina, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. You and Mobile Events hereby expressly consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the courts of Wake County, North Carolina.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Wake County, North Carolina, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis: class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AND MOBILE EVENTS ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action at any time in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT / SEVERIBILITY
This Agreement, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with Mobile Events in connection with the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Mobile Events concerning the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Mobile Events’ failure to assert any right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, you can contact us at:
Mobile Events, LLC